There are a variety of beard hairstyles for men, some of the most popular being the full beard, the goatee, the stubble, the chinstrap, the Balbo, and the Van Dyke. Each style has its own unique characteristics and can be tailored to suit a variety of face shapes and personal preferences.
Beard Man Hairstyles
As facial hair has become a popular accessory for men to flaunt, beard styles for men have become increasingly diverse. From long and shaggy to short and trimmed, there is a style of beard to suit every man’s face shape and lifestyle. Here is a guide to some of the most popular beard styles for men.
- Goatee –The classic goatee is a beard style that has been around for decades. It consists of a small chin beard that is connected to a mustache, creating the shape of a goatee. The goatee can be worn trimmed or wilder.
- Full Beard –The full beard is a style that covers the entire face, from the chin to the cheeks. It can be worn long and shaggy or neat and trimmed.
- Stubble – Stubble is a popular beard style for men who want a more casual look. It is achieved by letting the facial hair grow out for a few days, creating a five o’clock shadow.
- Van Dyke –The Van Dyke is a beard style that combines a goatee and a mustache. It is a neat, trimmed style that is named after the 17th-century Flemish painter Anthony van Dyck.
- Chin Curtain –The chin curtain is a beard style that covers the entire chin and lower jawline. It can be worn long or trimmed.
- Mutton Chops – Mutton chops are a style of sideburns that extend down to the corner of the mouth. They are usually worn long, but can also be trimmed.
- Balbo –The Balbo is a beard style that consists of a trimmed goatee with a disconnected mustache. It is named after Italo Balbo, the Italian air marshal who popularized the style in the 1930s.
- Imperial –The Imperial is a beard style that consists of a mustache and a goatee. It is often worn with a soul patch, which is a tuft of facial hair just below the bottom lip.
Short Beard Styles for Men
Beards have become a popular style for men in recent years, and there are many different beard-shape styles to choose from. The shape of your beard can be a great expression of your personality, and it can also complement your facial features. To help you find the look that best suits you, here are some of the most popular beard-shape styles for men.
The classic full beard is a timeless look that creates a strong, masculine presence. It is a full-coverage style that is trimmed around the sides and bottom. The length of the beard can be varied to create a custom look.
The chin strap beard is a great choice for men who want a neat and tidy look. It features a thin line of facial hair that runs along the jawline and around the chin. The style is usually kept short and neat, and it is perfect for those who have an angular face shape.
The goatee is a popular beard shape that is defined by a patch of hair on the chin. It can be kept short or long, depending on your preference. The goatee is a great choice for those who want a neat, sophisticated look.
The anchor beard is a style that features a full goatee with a mustache that is connected to the chin hair. This look is easy to maintain and it is perfect for those who want a cool, modern look.
The circle beard is a classic look that is defined by a mustache and chin hair that creates a circular shape. This style can be kept short and neat, or it can be grown out for a longer, fuller look.
The Balbo beard is a style that combines a mustache and goatee with a disconnected chin patch. This style looks great on men who have an oval face shape, and it can be kept neat or grown out for a longer look.
The Van Dyke beard is a style that is characterized by a goatee and mustache that are disconnected from the chin patch. This style looks great on men who have a square face shape, and it can be kept long or trimmed for a neat, stylish look.
No matter what type of beard shape you choose, the key to finding the right look is to experiment and find a style that suits your facial features and personality. With so many beard shape styles to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect look.
Beard styles for men with short hair
If you have short hair, there are still plenty of beard styles to choose from. Depending on how short or long your hair is, some of the most popular beard styles for men with short hair include the goatee, stubble, chin strap, Balbo, circle beard, and the Van Dyke.
Long beard styles for men
- Grizzly Beard
- Bandholz Beard
- Garibaldi Beard
- Hulihee Beard
- Ducktail Beard
- Mutton Chops Beard
- Lumberjack Beard
- Extended Goatee Beard
- Full Beard
- Verdi Beard
- Balbo Beard
- Circle Beard
- Van Dyke Beard
- Hollywoodian Beard
- Imperial Beard
These are just a few of the popular beard hairstyles for men. With so many styles to choose from, there is sure to be one that is perfect for any man’s face shape and lifestyle.
- Choosing a beard style can be a daunting task. There are a variety of factors to consider, such as face shape, hair type, and lifestyle. When considering a beard style, it is important to take into account the shape of your face. Certain styles may look better on oval faces, for example, while other styles may be better suited for rounder or square faces.
- Additionally, it is important to consider your hair type when selecting a beard style. Those with thick, curly hair may be better suited for a fuller, longer style, while those with thinner, straighter hair may opt for a shorter, more groomed look.
- Finally, lifestyle factors should also be taken into consideration when choosing a beard style. Do you have a more active lifestyle, or do you prefer a more low-key look? All of these factors will help you to determine the best beard style for you.
Virat Kohli’s beard style is called a ‘Goatee’.
The traditional full beard is the most widely used beard hairstyle. It is distinguished by a thick, luxuriant beard that encircles the entire face. To give it a clean, tidy appearance, it is frequently trimmed and sculpted.